From paper to digital
Enhance your inspection with Augmented Reality
Inspect AR, for inspection and maintenance, is ideal for plant inspections, inspection tours, Incoming and outgoing inspections, final inspections, security and compliance checks as well as regular maintenances to ensure quality.
Today, inspection processes of plants and products are paper-based and conducted with manual work. This leads to inaccurate inspection results. As a consequence, analysis and interpretation of inaccurate test results lead to wrong conclusions. This limits traceability for future improvements. Furthermore, the inspection process itself, often tied to one expert, is not transferable to other employees. This make the whole process slow and often not safe.
Inspect AR – powered by Augmented Reality – digitizes your inspection process. Work faster, with less errors and traceable results. Save training time and be flexible in staff allocation.
Work more efficiently
Increase & ensure quality of inspection
Analyze and learn, traceability
Use less skilled workers in a flexible manner
What you get
Record – Inspect – Analyze
Mobile app recorder. Checkpoints are quickly recorded and can be changed individually. Web based UI allows the creation of new checkpoints / scenes within a short time. No 3D-models are needed thanks to spatial mapping
Guided tour to checkpoint with arrows and distance indication. Checkpoint to be inspected is described and visualized with pictures. Status check per checkpoint. Each status must be acknowledged with OK/Not-OK. Distance information makes it easy to find. Text templates make capturing of checkpoints (with photo storage) easy and simple. Comment function for the documentation of the status.
Export of results make inspection traceable and more secure. Simple and open user administration with task assignment. Excel readable formats for export of reports.
Interested in improving your inspection process?
Flexible, scalable and easy to use:
- App for Android, RealWear and mixed reality devices
- Web based management tool
- Integration with external systems via REST APIs, Single-Sign-On via ActiveDirectory oder OAuth 2.0
- Simple user interface
- Organize and manage checklist templates for various objects to test
- Text templates for fast capture of checkpoints (with photo storage) and comment function
- Mobile app recorder: Checkpoints are quickly recorded and can be changed individually
- Simple and open user administration with task assignment
- Export of reports (Excel readable formats)
- Individual design (app can be branded with your logo and colors)
- Web-backend can be hosted on-Prem or on Azure Cloud
- No infrastructure needed
- License model
Have a look
Try it yourself
What others say
“Inspect AR helps maintenance personnel to perform work of the same quality with less training and experience. Our company expects more flexibility in workforce planning as a result.”
Head of IT and Q-Systems, Member of the Management Board at Müller Gleisbau AG